- Anatomical Science 1
- Human Physiology 1
- Motor Control & Skills
- Introduction to team psychology
- Exercise Psychology 1
- Foundation of Physical Education & Sports 1
- Exercise Testing & Evolution
A Summary of our Bachelor of Sports Science Degree Program
Bachelor of Sports Science (BSS) is a 3-year full-time undergraduate degree in collaboration with the University of Mumbai and GICED.
BSS helps a student learn various techniques, that will help them measure and enhance the performance of athletes.
Admission Process at IISM:
Stage I comprises a total of 180 marks. The weightage of SSAT is 80 marks, SOP is 80 marks and overall performance is 20 marks. In order to be eligible for Stage 2, the candidate should score 50% i.e. 90 marks out of 180.
Stage II comprises a total of 120 marks. The total weightage of Stage I and Stage II will be 300. Aspirants need to score 60% cumulative of Stage I and Stage II in order to secure Admission at IISM.
Ten Reasons That Make IISM Distinctive
- Pioneer in Sports Management education in India
- Full-time degree in collaboration with University of Mumbai & GICED
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty from Sports Industry
- Guest Lectures & Workshops by top Sports Industry Stalwarts
- Innovative & Sports Industry-led curriculum
- Extensive research & industry interface projects to enhance learning experience
- Governed & guided by best sporting organization, personalities & professionals
- Dedicated days of integrated Live Exposure to leading sports events
- Internship & Placement assistance
- Campus Based in Sports Management Hub of India- Mumbai